[Opensource] Cloning from a PC to a Virtual Box VM

Daniel Stefyn dstefyn at gmail.com
Sat Jun 13 19:22:15 EST 2009

There are several schools in the South Eastern and Eastern regions that have
implemented this solution and have been using it with very good results. A
similar setup was used in some of the adventist schools in the past but I'm
not sure if this is still in use since the technician there moved on to
other work.

There is likely to be a demonstration of CloneZilla/DRBL at Westall
Secondary College later next term as part of an open source series of
workshops.

I am happy to provide more information on the workshops to any interested
parties as the planning is finalised, or I can provide a technical contact
for the schools who have developed the solution nearby. Ghost can be
expensive so there is definitely a cost saving in doing things this way.

Regards,
Daniel