[Opensource] Open for Education rescheduled to 10th June!

Donna Benjamin donna at cc.com.au
Wed Jun 10 17:49:28 EST 2009

Wow - what a great day!  Thanks to everyone who was there.

I'll try and put together a blog post
with all the resources from today ASAP!

I got a neat take-away from the FOSS VELS session with Mark and Paula.

** Build ** Show ** Share **

ICT for Visualising Thinking is about developing understanding, building
knowledge, making connections, seeking patterns.

ICT for creating is about demonstrating understanding, presenting
knowledge, developing IT products (including code).

ICT for communicating is about sharing understanding, communicating,
testing and clarifying knowledge.

More later.  I'm inspired to do another spurt on my FOSS VELS project...

How are you lot applying FOSS to VELS?

- Donna

--
Donna Benjamin - Executive Director