[Opensource] IWB demo at Westall SC

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Mon Nov 17 17:49:13 EST 2008

We have organised a demonstration of a new IWB at Westall in our Physics
room. I was going to just run this with our staff but thought to invite
others in the area who might be interested in getting their hands onto an
installed system in a real school environment. It is an Australian made
product using a widescreen short-throw lens onto a traditional, hard ceramic
surface. It uses an optical (not pressure sensitive) based sensor system. Bring
along your laptop as it should work without any preinstalled software
(Windows, Mac OSX or even Ubuntu Linux Desktop) just plug and play.

Date:         Wednesday 19th of November from 4pm to 6pm
Location:   Westall Secondary - 88 Rosebank Avenue, Clayton South 3169  ..
                  parking at the front of the school. Entrance at General
Office .. signs to Room B20.
Please register interest at:      http://dibaustralia.com.au/DIBAustr
aliaIWBDemoWestall.htm<http://dibaustralia.com.au/DIBAustraliaIWBDemoWestall.htm>

[image: wii]It might be a good chance for some of you to research an
interactive technology across the curriculum whilst enjoying some light
refreshments (kindly supplied by DIB).

If anybody is curious, I hope to get a chance to show off the Wii mote setup
that I made that works with a Wii game controller and a digital projector
for only $40.

Very cool :-)

Regards Roland

PS: Excuse me as I get back to packing boxes ..

http://www.westallsc.vic.edu.au