[Opensource] MythTV stand at LinuxConf Open Day

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Thu Jan 31 17:55:21 EST 2008

This is an interesting product .. we bought one of these units last year for
our school instead of renewing our ClickView licence with money left over.
Very well priced and we keep discovering new features or things we can do.
Think of TiVO or a HDD TV recorder on steroids and you get the idea. I was
impressed by some of the YouTube videos about how to use MythTV that you can
Google for yourself on the web.

This Saturday at the Open Day held at Melbourne University, you can check
out and play with these units (or even consider for home)  Details below ..

Regards Roland