[Opensource] XO / Sugar gathering - This Saturday!

Donna Benjamin donna at cc.com.au
Mon Dec 15 16:40:12 EST 2008

Hi all!

Things move fast sometimes, so we're hitting the ground running
Please forward to interested parties!

We're having our first Melbourne Sugar/XO Club Meet this coming Saturday.
More info here: http://wiki.laptop.org/go/OLPC_Friends/MelbourneXOClub

When: 1-5pm - Saturday 20 December, 2008

Where: Sharwood Room, Trinity College, Parkville
(Off Royal Parade, University of Melbourne)

Map: http://www.trinity.unimelb.edu.au/about/location/map/maincampus

How: Enter Via Gate B (pedestrian access will be unlocked) - head left
towards the College Oak Tree, turn right at Clarke's cloister, continue
past the Junior Common Room to The Sharwood Room, (which looks like a
little chapel)

Transport: Trams on Royal Parade and Swanston Street, Busses on Grattan
Street. Train to North Melbourne Station and take the 401 Bus to Grattan
St or Train to Melbourne Central and Trams on Swanston and Elizabeth go
to the University.

Parking: Limited availability on Royal Parade.

--
Donna Benjamin - Executive Director
Creative Contingencies - http://cc.com.au