[Opensource] An XO / Sugar gathering?

Donna Benjamin donna at cc.com.au
Sun Dec 14 09:20:04 EST 2008

Hi all,

who is interested in getting together in the next couple of weeks to
test the new XO firmware, and latest release of Sugar?

People with XO's strongly encouraged to come - or at least send their
machines along for a playdate/upgrade. Anyone else interested can test
sugar on fedora and ubuntu machines.  There are also sugar on a stick
(USB) and LiveCD projects to test/experiment/develop without the XO
hardware.

The School Server (XS) runs moodle among other things...

I want to get a regular melbourne meet going around Sugar/OLPC

A Wellington nz mob meets regularly to do testing, and I believe there's
a similar group in Adelaide.

A few of us with machines have had small informal get togethers - but
I'd really like to make a more co-ordinated tilt.

Whose in?  (Please forward to others you know who may be interested!)

- Donna

--
Donna Benjamin - Executive Director
Creative Contingencies - http://cc.com.au