[Opensource] Fwd: Animata

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Tue Dec 9 00:37:23 EST 2008

This looks really cool! As some of you already know, I have fun teaching IT
issues with hand puppets .. now imagine if I could wire up the students with
this technology and turn their movements into an animation (ala Lord of the
Rings)

>From a colleague in Tasmania, Ken Price. :-)

Clicking on the demo video will speak volumes that describes how this
software works.

Regards Roland