[Opensource] Free OpenSource Ghost

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Tue Nov 6 15:37:12 EST 2007

Here is an interesting cross post from a QLD list. It is an open source
version of Ghost that can run on a network from a Linux server.
     *http://sourceforge.net/projects/freeghost/*<http://sourceforge.net/projects/freeghost/>

Whilst I am still very happy with Novell Zenworks that we currently use for
imaging and stuff, this sounds like a great way to introduce and use a
network management tool to my students using the Linux computers we rebuilt
from scratch.

Regards Roland