[Offtopic] Online Calendar

Litsa Tzelepis htzelepis at msj.vic.edu.au
Thu Nov 3 20:54:34 EST 2011

Hello.

Our school uses an online calendar that only shows the first couple of words of the days' events. You can click the event and it expands it, but its not very efficient, especially if you print it and annotate it. The calendar events can be added to Google's calendar.

Does anyone else use an online calendar where all events are fully visible so you get a good idea of what's going on quickly.

We run a mainly MAC platform with the exception of Windows for certain machines.

Thanks for help in advance, Litsa
:-)

---
Litsa Tzelepis