[Offtopic] Fwd: [Oz-teachers] Dance With Matt

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Thu Feb 3 00:42:02 EST 2011

Cross posting this from the oz-teachers list, apologies if you have seen
this or subscribe to oz-teachers but it looks like fun. Timely as I
regularly share this video by Matt with my ITA students to put a smile on
their faces or to break the ice. It works all the time, the link is below.

Is there anybody else interested in joining me for some fun learning how to
dance next week in the City? We could all use the distraction from the heavy
news for an hour ..

Details below.

Regards Roland