[Offtopic] Netbooks/Laptops/Notebooks program Year 7 next year

Dr Paul Chandler paul.chandler at une.edu.au
Fri Oct 30 10:19:41 EST 2009

Hi Folks,

> We are at an important crossroad/milestone in our school regarding
> Netbooks/Laptops/Notebooks for Year 7 next year.

One of the schools that I am working with is considering purchasing a
class set of laptops for next year - I said I'd "ask around" for
recommendations as to makes, models and suppliers.  Doesn't need to be a
'flash' machine, but not the bargain basement, either.

Any thoughts?

(Not the netbook - it doesn't run Kahootz!)

--
Dr Paul Chandler
Research Fellow

located at Australian Children's Television Foundation
145 Smith Street, Fitzroy, Melbourne, 3065
e-mail: paul.chandler at une.edu.au
Ph: 0400 198 187
Fax: (03) 9419 0660
Skype: paul.d.chandler