[Offtopic] Care2009

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Tue Nov 24 11:00:38 EST 2009

*CARE 2009 -- Call for Participation, 1st December
2009*<http://www.linkedin.com/e/ava/10014795/74440/EML_anet_qa_ttle-dnhOon0JumNFomgJt7dBpSBA/>

Started by Christian Guttmann, Research Fellow at Monash University and
Scientific/Technical Consultant

Regards Roland

Kevork, I was just wondering if I can post this PD from the Monash Uni
Alumni on Edulists.

http://www.westallsc.vic.edu.au

http://www.westallsc.vic.edu.au