[Offtopic] RE: ISP's

Royce Williams Royce.Williams at billanook.vic.edu.au
Fri Mar 25 11:45:06 EST 2005

I think we use same isp and prices are close

and we have no alternatives where we are

Your only alternative for you is then broadband and Optus and Telstra
probably go past your door

There are also other resellers around like the Electricity Companies who
have cable they will let you on

Some schools IT suppliers are already doing work with them in other
school.

Royce Williams
Yarra Valley Drainage Co.
"swamps are us"