[Moodle] Guest role

Alan Oh OH.A at wcc.vic.edu.au
Fri Mar 18 11:37:17 EST 2011

Hi all,

When creating a course, there is the option of blocking Guests to see that course. Is there an option in the Guest permissions that I can turn on/off to disable that? Alternatively, I can create a new role and assign a user to that role. However, when I log in as the new user and try to access any course, I get the message that "this course does not allow guests".

Best Regards,

Alan Oh

Information Technology

[WCCSIG]

DISCLAIMER: This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please delete it immediately and notify the system administrator on srvadm at wcc.vic.edu.au.
WARNING: Although the college has taken reasonable precautions to ensure no viruses are present in this email, the college cannot accept responsibility for any loss or damage arising from the use of this email or attachments.