[Moodle] MoodleCamp Unconference in Sydney during June 2010

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Sun Apr 18 21:21:47 EST 2010

I'll be in South Australia at the CEGSA conference but the MoodleCamp below
is well worth a visit for anybody using Moodle in their classes. I think
that there is provision for online access and remote workshops :-)

Schools with Netspace for their ISP have access to the Netspace Virtual
Classroom Moodle.

Regards Roland