[Moodle] Concentration or Memory Matching Games

Rousset, Michal K rousset.michal.k at edumail.vic.gov.au
Mon Nov 30 17:17:56 EST 2009

I want to create a concentration or memory game where there are some algebraic expressions, and their matching card is the simplfied version.

I have found a website that does this really well, called Quia. http://www.quia.com/web <https://www.edumail.vic.gov.au/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=http://www.quia.com/web>  I want my students to be able to click on the link within moodle and be automatically logged into Quia so that I can track what they do. I know that I can send parameters through moodle on a link, but I am not sure how to use this information to log in to Quia.

It'd also be great if I could get some of the tracking information generated by Quia and use that within moodle.

Alternatively, does anyone know how to make memory or concentraction games in Moodle? I've tried the flash cards, but they're not quite what I want.

Thanks for any help you can give me,
Michal