[Moodle] An open education vision for 2020

Arnott, Suzanne S arnott.suzanne.s at edumail.vic.gov.au
Fri Nov 13 13:04:00 EST 2009

it is sad....
we revamped our mobile devices policy earlier this year... and at the staff meeting to discuss how we were moving forward the first comment i got was "this won't affect us, phones are banned on our campus" - mind you there is far more phone angst too
I just sighed and carried on... the ripple effect will happen... I have a few using them as part of their class activities

Suzanne Arnott
eLearning Leader
Sandringham College
Holloway Rd