[Moodle] Monday's moot

Donna Benjamin donna at cc.com.au
Thu Jan 15 10:04:02 EST 2009

On Wed, 2009-01-14 at 20:08 +1100, Phil Brown wrote:
> Roz, great day eh? It was great seeing everyone and swapping ideas.
> Thanks for making it happen. This is the link to Courselab which I use
> to create SCORM to use in Moodle.
>
> http://www.courselab.com/db/cle/default.html

I followed up and had a look at courselab - Free yes, open source no.
and sadly not available for mac or linux ...

so those of you on other platforms might like to take a look at
 http://exelearning.org/

The eXe project developed a freely available Open Source authoring
application to assist teachers and academics in the publishing of web
content without the need to become proficient in HTML or XML markup.
Resources authored in eXe can be exported in IMS Content Package, SCORM
1.2, or IMS Common Cartridge formats or as simple self-contained web
pages.

--
Donna Benjamin - Executive Director
Creative Contingencies - http://cc.com.au