[Moodle] Moodle Moot Tuesday 13th!!!!

Laurie Savage sav at pvgc.vic.edu.au
Tue Jan 13 21:46:23 EST 2009

Thanks Ros, for your hospitality and generosity this afternoon. It was
great to put names to faces and exchange ideas. If I was brusque towards
any ubuntu newbies, please accept my apologies, I have been kitchenless
for two weeks and my sweet nature is rapidly evaporating!

David (or others) you can contact me offline on sav at pvgc.vic.edu.au if
you need a hand setting up any boxes. There is a short but steep
learning curve but there is a pile of information on the InterWeb. The
Building a Perfect Server series are good to start with but provide more
than most of us need.

--
Laurie Savage