[Moodle] Great Moodling!

Donna Benjamin donna at cc.com.au
Wed Jan 14 10:27:13 EST 2009

Hey Everyone!

I'm sure everyone who went to the moodle moot will join me in thanking
Ros for opening her home to the moodle hordes!  It was great hearing /
seeing what you're all doing with moodle - and thanks also to Julien for
attempting to share stuff with us over the interwebs.

Laurie, Don, Phil, Ros - such inspiring work you're all doing!

But I reckon the real strength in something like yesterday is in coming
together, sharing tips, tricks and challenges - we all learn a little in
these exchanges.

cheers
Donna

--