[Moodle] Moodle Moot - date and other details

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Thu Jan 1 20:02:10 EST 2009

Wise to hear you decided to get on top of your infection. When it starts to
track as you describe, you really have to rush! Too many leave it too late,

I won't share with you the horror stories we know albeit that once, the
world's smallest coral scratch floored me in Cairns after a couple of days.
Twas a hilarious sight with my index finger splinted and pointing upwards in
a sling around my neck.

As the first person that I followed in Twitter, glad to have you back on
deck!

Regards Roland