[Moodle] RE: wanted Ubuntu experts

Sandison, Neil N sandison.neil.n at edumail.vic.gov.au
Thu Feb 19 15:55:14 EST 2009

Suzanne,

Do the updates to Ubuntu (cannot get them to work through school proxies
unfortunately) and after that you should be able to grab a thing called
connection manager which talks to USB modems.

You will need to enter the school proxy server settings into your
browser to access the outside world from school - or are you struggling
at home?

Neil Sandison