[Moodle] Investigative Search: Moodle Based Performance Evaluation:: Moodle

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Fri Aug 14 16:27:31 EST 2009

I was interested to get post about a self-paced Moodle course by Dennis
O'Connor to all members of Moodle on NECC Ning! I joined this Ning during
the ACEC2008 study tour to NECC08 in San Antonio, TX (many thanks again to
VITTA and Westall SC for cosponsoring my attending this)
Regards Roland

Website Investigation 2010.a

1000 7-12 graders at Northwestern's Center for Talent Development took this
self-paced course  this summer! We got great results!  Open for guest
viewing.

http://tinyurl.com/21cif-web-eval

Visit Moodle at:

http://www.necc2008.org/groups/group/show?id=1997968%3AGroup%3A2290