[Moodle] Help Please

Phil Brown pdbrown at gmail.com
Wed Oct 15 20:45:03 EST 2008

I can't help with the Mac problem but you may try installing phpMyAdmin on
the other computer and use it to edit the Admin password in the user table
on the Moodle Mysql database.  Try setting up a user account first, change
or delete the password and then try to log in on that account. If this works
you should be able to change the Admin password.  If this is unlikely to
work just reinstall Moodle a fresh.

Phil Brown
Wellington SC