[Moodle] Moodle moot?..I'm in!(Installfest Part2? )

Kent Beveridge kbeveridge at stbc.vic.edu.au
Sat Oct 11 15:58:57 EST 2008

Hi listers...
I dont use moodle much so what can I say,....
a moodle moot?  What a Hoot!.
How about just after the VCE exam period? Or even like we did this year...January09 (the moodle/ubuntu 'installfest we had).  Speaking of which...how about we do another installfest so those who missed the last one can bring some 'boxes' and set them up and have another yak, some more fizzy drink and tim tams like we did last time! I have this year installed Ub/Kub/Edubuntu. Have just recieved my new CD with the 8.04 version of those progs and the server version too. Am yet to install the new server version...really looking forward to that. Havent checked with the techie yet about if he can get me on our network when I get it installed so I must remind myself to do that.
Count me in. Gut feeling  says it will get plenty of use next year up here.
Looks like I've got an ITApps class for 2009 and a year 11 class too...so the subjects still live in my school! (but they are smallish classes)  Partner schools likely to be needed for ITApps in 09...any early takers?

KB.
Kent Beveridge,
I.T. co-ordinator
St. Brigids Catholic Sec. College
Horsham
email.. kbeveridge at stbc.vic.edu.au

|<3|\|7  b3\/3r1D93 ?  ;-)

PARTY..PARTEE,..PARTIE,...PARTAY!!
"This email and any attachments may be confidential.  You must not disclose or use the information in this email if you are not the intended recipient.  If you have received this email in error, please notify us immediately and delete the email and all copies.  The School does not guarantee that this email is virus or error free.  The attached files are provided and my only be used on the basis that the user assumes all responsibility for any loss, damage or consequence resulting directly or indirectly from the use of the attached files, whether caused by the negligence of the sender or not.  The content and opinions in this email are not necessarily those of the School."