[Moodle] WIKI - Staff ICT AUDIT and Professional Development

nic ryan nr at sgsc.vic.edu.au
Thu May 1 14:03:47 EST 2008

You can import csv files into markbook, using the Central Admin Module by

FILE --> IMPORT-->CSV FILES -->RESULTS.

The results need to be in the form of:
Student Code ,Class Code,Assessment Item Code,Result

I used this technique to import Personal Learning Goals and absence data, but it
required a bit of massaging the feedback module exported data in excel to make it work.
 It is a bit cumbersome as you can't import multiple items in a single row.  If a
student has 10 items to import then you need to create 10 rows for each student
containing the data you need to import.

There may be a way to import more than one "result" in the coordinators manual but I
will have to look into this and get back to you.

--
Nic Ryan
ICT Coordinator