[Moodle] A server for the moodlefest - and Open Day spruiking

Sandison, Neil N sandison.neil.n at edumail.vic.gov.au
Mon Jan 21 17:20:37 EST 2008

Beware with some of the old NetFinity servers that a number of Linux installations will not install from CD. The drive(s) can be partitioned OK during setup but when the install begins it says no disks found.  I have definitely had this problem with Fedora. I say this so that you can test your chosen Linux distro ahead of time and not be stumped on the day. Good luck and enjoy.

Neil Sandison