[Moodle] Blogging issue

Kevork Krozian Kroset at novell1.fhc.vic.edu.au
Fri Oct 19 09:15:00 EST 2007

Hi Roland,

 Unfortunately with the 1.8 upgrade the problem is still there.
The Blog Menu has a link for viewing course entries but when posting only post to yourself or post to the world appears.
Any suggestions welcome.

Regards
Kevork

>>> "Roland Gesthuizen" <rgesthuizen at gmail.com> 19/10/2007 12:51 am >>>
Kevork, I havn't forgotten your old request for info below about blogging.
The odd behaviour you report doesnt is gone with the version 1.8 upgrade.
Instead there are some new settings to lock down the blog level to members
of your class and not the entire school. Good for the training wheels that
we need.

Regards Roland