[Moodle] assessment and comments?

Kevork Krozian Kroset at novell1.fhc.vic.edu.au
Tue May 22 13:37:06 EST 2007

Hi Roland,

  Many thanks for this quick guide..... speaking of which , I am trying
to put one ( A Quick Guide ) together for our staff to help them jump
the " I don't know how to ....." hurdle .
  Maybe I can post the outline of the main features for the benefit of
the list and share our solutions for a quick guide for the benefit of
all .
  Interested in helping out Roland and moodlers ...????

Best Wishes

Kevork Krozian
IT Manager , Forest Hill College
k.krozian at fhc.vic.edu.au
http://www.fhc.vic.edu.au
Mobile: 0419 356 034

>>> rgesthuizen at gmail.com 21/05/2007 3:44 pm >>>
easily done .. in fact, I set up my courses so that students can look
at
this themselves and printout for parent-teacher evenings. (we are
using
Moodle version 1.7) The following reports marked with a * are the ones
that
I use.

Click on Participants > Participant name > Activity Report tab

   1. * Outline report = snapshot of what they have seen, done, grade
etc
   2. * Detailed report = same but with all the missing gossip,
detail,
   comments etc.
   3. Todays logs = are they on task?
   4. * All logs = nice graph of their general access. IP number gives
me
   a clue if working from home etc.
   5. Statistics = nice graph with colors
   6. Grades = ugly formatted report page listing all the grades
   assigned.

Regards Roland