[Moodle] Integrating Moodle and Drupal

Laurie Savage sav at pvgc.vic.edu.au
Thu May 17 18:04:41 EST 2007

Not at all! Drupal is a Content Management System (like PHPNuke, Joomla,
even Moodle). It seems much simpler to administer than the others and
can be installed very simply from the desktop if you are running a
Debian or Ubuntu server. Check out http://www.drupal.org if this gets
you going Hmmmm!

Laurie

On Thu, May 17, 2007 at 12:13:52PM +1000, ARNOTT Suzanne mentioned: