[Moodle] Moodle 1.6 - anyone leapt in ?

James Poulos jpoulos at crancc.vic.edu.au
Fri Jul 14 12:05:22 EST 2006

I have upgraded to Moodle 1.6, and also in the process upgraded to mysql
5.0.22 and php 5.1.4. I have not had any problems with any part of
moodle. Just checked the quick grading option and resource module and
both working fine.
There was a couple of errors in the db conversion to do with quiz
questions, but they were overcome without too much trouble.

James

James Poulos
IT Coordinator
Cranbourne Christian College