[Moodle] Forum discussions

Stephen Digby digby.stephen.p at edumail.vic.gov.au
Thu Aug 31 23:07:56 EST 2006

Sounds like an installation error ?  Have never met any problem with forums.
I like them because they are the easiest way of allowing students to share
their work among controlled groups while allowing me to see what they share.
I especially like the fact that uploaded images are displayed in the body of
the image (rather than as an icon that has to be opened) this allows them to
be used as simple image galleries as well.

Can't help with the tech problem.  Perhaps re-paste the forum folder into
moodle in case something went wrong in install, or call a moodle consultant
for a visit (have used a few and all seem very good at problems fixing)....
Stephen Digby, Learning Technology Manager
mailto:admin at cheltsec.vic.edu.au
Cheltenham Secondary College www.cheltsec.vic.edu.au
<http://www.cheltsec.vic.edu.au/>  Ph: 613 955 55 955  Fx: 9555 8617

If somebody says It's not the money, it's the principle -- it's the money

  _____