[Moodle] Wiki

GERALDINE McKenna GERALDINE at avila.vic.edu.au
Thu Aug 31 13:01:27 EST 2006

Thankyou so much Stephen. Am now really excited about the possibilities here.
Geraldine

>>> digby.stephen.p at edumail.vic.gov.au 08/31/06 11:48 am >>>
The easiest way to manage pages, is to Make the first page you create the
index page.
Type in a list of page names in square brackets e.g.   [Billy Smith];  [Fred
Nurk]  or {French Revolution], [Spanish Revolution]
Student then clisck on the question marks beside these pages to create their
new page.
This allows an organised Index page to be maintained.

If students save a page with [Russian Revolution] hen they will be creting
their own page as well.

Stephen Digby, Learning Technology Manager
mailto:admin at cheltsec.vic.edu.au
Cheltenham Secondary College www.cheltsec.vic.edu.au Ph: 613 955 55 955  Fx:
9555 8617

The beginning is the most important part of the work.
Plato