[Moodle] Wiki

GERALDINE McKenna GERALDINE at avila.vic.edu.au
Thu Aug 31 11:44:53 EST 2006

Hi Moodlers,
Excuse my ignorance but could someone please help me. I was trying the WIKI module with my class this morning and could not add pages. Each student could only edit the one page that I had created. Would liked to have had each student creating a different page whith links from first page of Wiki. Of course as one student saved it overwrote the work of others. We survived as I explained it was a learning curve for us all and they were experimenting for me.
Geraldine McKenna
Avila College
Mt Waverley