[Moodle] Moodle 'Workshop-Module' Problems

Keith Richardson keithcr at fastmail.fm
Fri Aug 18 23:03:02 EST 2006

Hello Fellow Moodlers.
I am having REAL trouble, and would appreciate any light others are able
to shed on my misery.
I set up a course in Moodle-workshop where kids do an assignment, submit
it, then engage in peer assessment.
Problem is - kids are not able to see any (in one case some only) of the
other students' submissions, so are unable to assess them. The dates are
all set correctly. We are also getting a pink-backgrounded error message
that says "workshop_list_student_submissions: unable to get submission".
I am sad and frustrated as I wanted this to go off well!
Many thanks for the wonderful solutions everyone is going to send.....
Cheers, Keith
Keith Richardson