[Moodle] changing avatar

Roland Gesthuizen rge at westallsc.vic.edu.au
Fri Nov 11 11:09:02 EST 2005

Just tried that here but it does change for us .. I wonder if it might
be in your browser or proxy cache?

There is an Easter-egg buried in Moodle, that is quite handy to view all
the user avatars.

    http:// yourdomain /moodle/userpix/index.php or try
    http:// yourdomain /userpix/index.php

It might be worth going directly into moodle with FTP to physically
delete the file.

Maggie Iaquinto wrote:

>One of our students has uploaded an unsuitable avatar. We have clicked
>the Delete option and the yellow smiley face has returned. This is OK.
>Our problem is that when we try to upload a different avatar (not smiley
>and not the unsuitable one), the unsuitable one returns.
>
>Why?
>
>How do we stop this from happening?
>
>Maggie

>Disclaimer: This email is intended for the use of the named
>individual or entity and may contain confidential and privileged
>information. Any dissemination, distribution or copying by anyone
>other than the intended recipient of this email is strictly
>prohibited. Attachments are opened and transmitted at the user's own
>risk. Any representations or opinions expressed are those of the
>individual sender, and not necessarily those of Bialik College.

Roland Gesthuizen - eLearning Coordinator - Westall Secondary College