[Moodle] Moodle Install on RH9

Zach Alexakos alexakos.zach.z at edumail.vic.gov.au
Wed Apr 13 15:53:54 EST 2005

Hello Darrel,

In config.php I had the $CFG->dirroot= "/usr/moodle/moodle";
when it should have been
$CFG->dirroot="/var/www/html/moodle";

This having been sorted I proceeded to the first or second installation page
of moodle however the error is

"1044: Access denied for user: 'root at localhost' to database 'moodle'
Now I've checked the config file and the user name and password is the same
as I had set in mysqladmin.

Any ideas about this?

Zach Alexakos
Nth Geelong SC