[IWB] Call for Presenters: schoolstechOZ

Margo Metcalf margo at iwb.net.au
Fri Oct 11 10:09:35 EST 2013

Are you interested in presenting at our exciting new conference
schoolstechOZ?

The conference will be held at Firbank Grammar School, Melbourne, VIC, on 12
- 14 September 2014. Find the current conference brochure at
http://bit.ly/17s1RxH

Join in the program with the 7 high profile keynote speakers who have
already been confirmed. (We have received over 80 expressions of interest to
present to date so do not hesitate)

If you are interested, and we hope you are, we would like you to present the
equivalent of two different 50 minute sessions. A double session counts as
two different sessions.

We are looking for submissions with:

*	A leadership focus - presented by school leaders
*	A classroom practice focus - presented by teachers
*	A cutting edge future focus - presented by technology award winners

Benefits
Every two (50 minute) sessions filled in the program attracts one
complimentary registration for the full 3 days of the conference.

Further information about schoolstechOZ is available on our website at
http://www.iwb.net.au/schoolstechoz.htm
<http://www.eiseverywhere.com/emarketing/go.php?i=82403&e=bWFsbGVlQG1hYy5jb2
0=&l=http://www.iwb.net.au/schoolstechoz.htm>

Please contact val at iwb.net.au to express your interest and she will send you
further information about submitting your sessions.

Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.

Best regards,

Val Macaulay and Margo Metcalf

http://www.eiseverywhere.com/file_uploads/b3739ba36c369991f34ffe65d2acacf3_i
wbNetLogoeditedtext.jpg