[Year 12 IT Apps] Normalisation practical exercises for exam revision

Chris Morgan Chris.Morgan at geelongcollege.vic.edu.au
Thu Oct 22 21:59:25 AEDT 2015

Hi all – just doing some revision with my students (as I’m sure we all are) – I’d LOVE to find some practical exercises to work through to hone our normalisation skills. Yep, I know there are the questions on the previous years’ exams, however that’s only a few….anybody know of some or can suggest where I might look?

Thanks Chris