[Year 12 IT Apps] 2015 DLTV Conference presentations

Ripoli, Carlo C ripoli.carlo.c at edumail.vic.gov.au
Fri Oct 16 07:14:32 AEDT 2015

Hi All

At the DLTV conference this year it was mentioned that the presentations for the sessions would be made available to download. Was this material going to be placed on the DLTV website or elsewhere? I had a quick look at the website but cannot find it.

Does anyone know where this can be found?

Thank you

Carlo Ripoli
IT Teacher
Taylors Lakes S. C.