[Year 12 IT Apps] VCE Computing titles

Graham, Margaret M graham.margaret.m at edumail.vic.gov.au
Tue Nov 24 20:22:00 AEDT 2015

Hello Eleanor
It is good to have a date however will we have access to chapter one prior to then.
I have access to Computing chapter one online however cannot download the file.
Informatics chapter one  has been sent out as a hard copy but Computing has not.

Is there a possibility of at least being able to download from the website?

regards

Margaret Graham
Telephone: (03) 8804 6464
Website: www.blackburnhs.vic.edu.au<http://www.blackburnhs.vic.edu.au/>