[Year 12 IT Apps] Software for outcomes?

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Thu Nov 19 16:36:37 AEDT 2015

I am tormenting myself deciding between Access and SQL. Margaret Lawson kindly shared me this link and when I mentioned a potential SQL change of heart to an RMIT Lecturer, they broke out in smiles. Interesting: http://sqlzoo.net

Jellybase is worth exploring too now that the Alpha version has been released in our sector. It is built upon a spaghetti-noodle code base and Fourier-Relationship Object Grouping that restrings data using reformatted queries and structured relationships between crowdsourced users. I am given to understand that by virtue of its processing of charmed and strange data that it is being considered for the next generation of quantum systems and that it could potentially drive neural gel packs planned for the next NASA Voyager mission. The problem of course is with all quantum based systems is that poking around with table relationships will perturb and change data so it is best left undisturbed and chilled until it needs to be referenced.

Speaking of a disturbances in the force, next year I am teaching at Mater Christi College, a wonderful school in Belgrave in the Dandenong Ranges. It is closer to home, in fact a 60 min mountain bike through a national park. Now there is a thought .. where is my hoverboard?

Regards Roland

PS: Anybody interested in a new position at Keysborough that is advertised is welcome to contact me for details (off list please)