[Year 12 IT Apps] Textbook delivery date ... MID APRIL

Chris Bucknell Chris.Bucknell at haileybury.vic.edu.au
Thu Nov 19 15:31:48 AEDT 2015

Hi All,

I just got an email through from the person who looks after dealing with our textbook supplier.  I was extremely disappointed when I saw the expected date for the text books for Computing and Informatics.

10

P04721

Nelson VCE Computing Units 1&2 Print/eBook 4YR (6E)

MID APRIL

10

P04725

Nelson VCE Informatics Units 3&4 Print/eBook 4YR (4E)

MID APRIL

What has happened with Nelson, they have delivered their new maths textbooks already but we will have to wait until a 1/3 of the way through the course (I started teaching 2016 on Monday).

I hope this is just an issue with our supplier and not the publisher???? Not happy Jan ...

Regards

Chris Bucknell
Head of ICT; Coord, Internal Exam; House Tutor
+61 3 9904 6360
Chris.Bucknell at haileybury.vic.edu.au<mailto:%7bemail%7d>
www.haileybury.vic.edu.au<http://www.haileybury.vic.edu.au>

HAILEYBURY

Keysborough
855 Springvale Road
Keysborough
Victoria 3173
Australia
+61 3 9904 6000

Brighton
120 South Road
Brighton East
Victoria 3187
Australia
+61 3 9904 6004

Berwick
138 High Street
Berwick
Victoria 3806
Australia
+61 3 9904 6006

City
383 King Street
West Melbourne
Victoria 3003
Australia
+61 3 9904 6008

Beijing
6 Gongxue Road
Gaocun County
Wuqing District
Tianjin, China
+86 22 6097 8159

This email, including any attachments, is confidential. If you are not the intended recipient you must not copy, use, disclose, distribute or rely on this information. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately by reply email and delete the email from your system. Confidentiality and legal privilege attached to this communication are not waived or lost by reason of mistaken delivery to you. Haileybury does not guarantee that this email is unaffected by computer virus, corruption or other defects. Haileybury monitors all incoming and outgoing email for compliance with its IT Policies. ABN: 34 004 228 906