[Year 12 IT Apps] Informatics Chapter 1 online

Garth, Lucas A garth.lucas.a at edumail.vic.gov.au
Wed Nov 4 09:42:06 AEDT 2015

Hi Gary (& others)

Please refer this e-mail to the edulists on 20 October.  Particularly relevant is getting the printed copies of Unit 3 and 4 Chapter 1.  E-mail Kathryn and it will get sorted by your orientation programs.

I've also received (via the elearning coordinator at Lalor SC) a hard copy of unauthorised proofs of Chapter 1 for Unit 3 and 4 a few weeks back which is similar to the current online content and has at least got me moving forward with developing materials.

That said, the release date of advice for teachers being late November means that most teachers will moving into next year trying to use resources from IT Apps U3O2 for Informatics U3O1 and will also use resources from IT U1O1 for Computing U1O1 (though the material covered has changed quite a bit in terms of the actual outcome requirements). It will be painful for 2016, then improve steadily from then on.

Lucas