[Year 12 IT Apps] internet.org - what could possibly go wrong?

Mark mark at vceit.com
Tue May 19 16:21:43 AEST 2015

"THE BACKLASH AGAINST Facebook’s Internet.org project is growing.

"On Monday, 65 advocacy organizations in 31 countries released an open
letter to Facebook founder and CEO Mark Zuckerberg protesting
Internet.org—an effort to bring free internet service to the developing
world—saying the project “violates the principles of net neutrality,
threatening freedom of expression, equality of opportunity, security,
privacy, and innovation.”

http://www.wired.com/2015/05/backlash-facebooks-free-internet-service-grows/

Now, go and watch the movie "Kingsman: the Secret Service
<http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2802144/?ref_=nv_sr_1>" and see how life
imitates art. Sensitive souls might want to close their eyes during the
church scene.

--

Cops just arrived and said there were complaints about my dogs chasing kids
on bikes. I told them my dogs don't even *own* bikes.

Mark Kelly
mark AT vceit DOT com
http://vceit.com