[Year 12 IT Apps] Help with Wordpress

Robinson, Jarrod J robinson.jarrod.j at edumail.vic.gov.au
Tue Jun 23 13:15:21 AEST 2015

Get WPcurve to fix it

A superb Australian company who do one off or ongoing unlimited Wordpress support

Sent from my iPhone

On 23 Jun 2015, at 11:37 am, Mark <mark at vceit.com<mailto:mark at vceit.com>> wrote:

There are security/scanning plugins for Wordpress.

https://wordpress.org/plugins/search.php?q=malware

But if your hubby's account has been suspended, can he get into his site to install a plugin?

Good luck
Mark