[Year 12 IT Apps] VCEIT.com - IT or Computing

Mark mark at vceit.com
Mon Jun 22 15:26:07 AEST 2015

On 22 June 2015 at 15:06, Christophersen, Paula P <
christophersen.paula.p at edumail.vic.gov.au> wrote:

Hmm!

Golly.

Was that an official, canonical VCAA "Hmm"?

Only two "m"s in it - could be either a supportive or derisive "hmm"? Three
"m"s would definitely be unfriendly.

But the exclamation mark tends to indicate displeasure in females.
It's like when they squint and say "Fine..."

Will "Hmm" be added to the 2016 Computing study design glossary?

Is this examinable?

> Sent from my iPhone
>
> > On 22 Jun 2015, at 3:03 pm, "Garth, Lucas A" <
> garth.lucas.a at edumail.vic.gov.au> wrote:
> >
> > Hi Paula-
> >
> > So will we need to tell the Daily Organisers to choose "DIG" as the
> acronym to use for the subject on the timetables instead of DT which is
> already taken by Tech subjects?
> >
> > I'm with Mark - most schools will keep calling the subject IT for
> familiarity for students.
> >
> > LG
> >
> > Today's Topics:
> >
> >   1. Re: VCEIT.com - IT or Computing? (Christophersen, Paula P)

> > Message: 1
> > Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2015 04:54:00 +0000
> > From: "Christophersen, Paula P"
> >    <christophersen.paula.p at edumail.vic.gov.au>
> > Subject: Re: [Year 12 IT Apps] VCEIT.com - IT or Computing?
> >

> > Digi Tech is what I call Digital Technologies.
> >
> > Regards
> > Paula

 <snip>

--

He has no enemies, but is intensely disliked by his friends - Oscar Wilde

Mark Kelly

http://vceit.com