[Year 12 IT Apps] VCE IT password??

Mark mark at vceit.com
Mon Jun 22 13:25:08 AEST 2015

Indeed, the site's analysis team decreed that the animated happy jumpy man
was a mandatory functional requirement.

And - BTW - why do people think it's a penguin?

Though I did once write a stirring poem about eating penguins...
I mean to say - what else is retirement for?

O flightless aquatic bird of the Southern Hemisphere,
You're fat and drab but tasty when roasted, so I hear.
The order Sphenisciformes with flippers, beaks and crests,
Is ever so much tastier than boring chicken breasts.
You have seventeen species, second biggest is the King,
Aptenodytes patagonica with a massive meaty wing.
You're thirty eight inches high, which is a big deal,
But smaller than the Emperor who makes a family meal.
The Royal Penguin steak is tender, lean and black
But the Fairy Penguin in a roll makes a lovely snack.
O, there's the Rock Hopper, Yellow-Eyed, and Macaroni birds,
The Gentoo, Adelie and Jackass are succulent words.
The Galapagos and Peruvian have such a subtle flavour,
But any penguin on a spit is beautiful to savour.
Chateaubriand Emperor steak or Fricassee of Flipper
Or Braised Gentoo with Chestnuts is a gastronomic ripper.
One Jackass Penguin, onions, sage leaves and some stock,
Butter, flour, lemon thyme and toss it in the wok.
Baste the penguin carefully until it is quite brown,
Simmer 'til it's tender and bolt it all right down.
O, juicy roasted penguin, plucked and sliced and yummy,
Is just the thing to warm the cockles of a gourmet's tummy.
Penguin meat is succulent, the cholesterol's not too high,
And unlike ducks and partridges, the fat bastards can't fly.