[Year 12 IT Apps] VCE IT password??

Adem Sahingoz asahingoz at minaret.vic.edu.au
Sun Jun 21 09:48:32 AEST 2015

Hi everyone,

I've just tried accessing vceit.com and it's asking for a username and
password. Any idea how I may be able to obtain them?

Kind Regards,
Adem Sahingoz

Minaret College
1 Birch Street
Springvale
Victoria 3171

Ph: 95740567
Fax: 95484755

Disclaimer:
This email contains information that is privileged and confidential and intended only for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you are not the intended recipient please delete the message, all associated files and attachments and notify the sender immediately. Please note that any views presented in this email are those of the individual sender and do not necessarily represent those of the college, except where the sender specifically states them to be the views of Minaret College . The recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. Minaret College accepts no liability for any damage caused by any viruses transmitted by this email.