[Year 12 IT Apps] Jeb - bad president or bad font? help

Mark mark at vceit.com
Wed Jun 17 21:15:31 AEST 2015

But seriously, folks...

   - CSS
   - Basic HTML structures
   - Design elements
   - Website structures
   - CMS theory (if not practice, which is hard in college labs)
   - And check VCAA's minimum software requirements for the current study
   design...

*Web authoring software*

   - cascading style sheet
   - edit and format content
   - links (relative and absolute links, internal and external links)
   - navigation
   - buttons
   - screen layout
   - tagging (metadata tags, alt tags)